Conscious Community’s Leading Consciously™ is an expansion of the Living Consciously® foundation that is focused on community leadership.
There are many, many leadership courses out there that center on how to get people to follow you, how to communicate; how to organize citizenry, neighborhoods, chains of authority, the processes of community power flow, and practical functionality process. Ours is NOT these!
Leading Consciously is about:
- On what values foundation is your leadership based?
- Where are you leading your community?
- Will it be a future with meaning, justice, opportunity, abundance?
- What about sustainability?
- How to resolve conflict with justice that heals and then creates solid collaboration
- How to inspire citizens to constructive, sustained engagement
- Will your leadership inspire the younger generations to rise in support?
- Will they offer their talents and energy to carry their community onward and upward?
- Will they rise into leadership roles themselves?
As with all our curricula, Leading Consciously is evidence- based. Conscious, constructive leadership is statistically tracked during its formation, through the establishment of your community’s sustainability, and into the future.