Our society has taught our people to be such good victims that they often go along with or ignore the injustice of bullying, even when the victims far outnumber the bullies!
Where can we best start to break the cycle of bullying?
- as early possible in a person’s life;
- with the victims – who actually hold the most power in bulling situations.
Bullying is a co-dependent relationship! If the bully cannot force the victim’s participation, he cannot steal the other person’s power and then harm him/her.
Living Consciously® empowers victims and potential victims to know how to:
- see bullying situations set up early and how they are being constructed;
- protect themselves mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically, so they won’t give the bully their own power and be drawn under the bully’s influence;
- protect themselves constructively toward preventing or ending the mistreatment; and
- build constructive collaborations with others toward preventing and/or ending bullying.
Living Consciously is also successful in reprogramming bullies, who have become insensitive and apathetic to the life and rights of their victims. Usually this is deeply rooted in fear that is commonly held unconsciously. LC provides the keys to removing the causes of bullying by identifying and healing the fear, as well as removing the ability to see any other person as a potential victim. They cannot act out the bullying if they can no longer accept that it is OK to victimize another person.
The journey to these monumental and essential changes begins gently, but firmly, through a practical, simple look at how to take helpful , sure control of one’s own life – how to build a quality life that can be protected. This passage heals and reestablishes their humanity, and the courage to be empathetic.
The realization of the Highest Common Denominator – the LIFE within each of us – establishes an ever-present link with every other person. Exploration of the essence and reality of that truth changes our conscious relationship with others.